Monday, April 1, 2013

"FIRST NATIONAL JURIED EXHIBITION"



I have exciting news!
I am over the TOP on this news, floating on Cloud 9! Last October 17th I submitted 3 paintings to The Mitchell Gallery of St. John's College in Annapolis MD. It was for their FIRST NATIONAL JURIED EXHIBITION called, "Less is More: Small Works in a Great Space". I forgot all about it until this morning, I received an Acceptance Letter for 2 of the paintings I submitted. They said, 308 artist from 38 states submitted 837 works and the Jurors accepted 2 of my paintings. "The Poppies Dance" and "Glamour Rules"! This is a first for me and I want to thank to all my friends, Ilan my dear husband who's so supportive and helps anyway he can and my family for supporting me and giving me the courage to keep painting and exhibiting my work! Thank you one and all!

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Toutes mes félicitations chère amie pour cette acceptation.
Ces deux toiles vont bien ensemble. Un accord parfait des coquelicots et les bouches de vos charmantes jeunes filles...

Votre époux a bien raison de te soutenir !
Gros bisous